Saturday 8 December 2012

My Wishlist


I thought I'd share with you a couple of things I'd like for Christmas! There's so many little bits I'd love but unfortunately I couldn't make a collage for them all! Most of these things are beauty products (surprise surprise!)

Soap and Glory Body Wash £6.50- Apparently this smells really nice and is a really lovely product. I love the smell of ALL the Soap and Glory items so would love to try this one!

Makeup Brushes- The ones I've used in my collage are Nars, however I think they are slightly pricey so I'd go for a cheaper make. I've been wanting some makeup brushes for ages as I'm sick of applying makeup using my fingers and then getting eyeshadow etc. all down my clothes! 

Silver Linings Playbook Book- The price for this varies depending where you buy it from so I'll leave that up to you :) I haven't seen this film although I would LOVE to as apparently it's really good! I've been meaning to see sooo many films at the cinema lately but just having got round to doing it (damn you GSCEs!) I've decided seeing as I'm probably not going to get round to seeing the film for ages, I may as well read the book first. 

Nars Arabian Nights Eyeshadow- I am in loveee with Nars at the moment and this eyeshadow looks like the perfect party shadow. I love the colours and would love to try it! £33.00 is quite pricey but after all it is Nars and it's such a pretty eyeshadow. I also love the name (the name of products really sells it to me!)

Bastille Album- Started listening the Bastille a few weeks ago and no I can't stop! Would love the Album to download onto my phone and listen to in car. Is it just me or does no one buy albums anymore? Everyone downloads from itunes now..? hmm maybe it's just me. 

Soap and Glory Super Colour Fabulipstick- Very clever product name. This costs £9.00 which again is pretty pricey but you can't really go wrong with Soap and Glory...can you?  I've been on the look out for a lipstick for ageees! I currently don't really wear lipstick I normally opt for lip gloss so I thought I be a bit different and give lipstick ago for a change. I did consider lip stains but I've had bad experience with them in the past... I went into Boots once and tried on a black coloured lip stain (I was being idiotic with a friend ok, and plus,  wanted to see if I'd suit a goth look) well I didn't suit the goth look, not one bit! I couldn't get the lip stain off my lips no matter how hard I tried so in the end I had to walk round town looking like I'd been punched in the mouth... not an experience I want to repeat!

Anyway enough on the embarrassing stories front! I hope you like the products on my wishlist and maybe this has given you some inspiration to create your own one :)
Till next time!
Laura xx

4 comments:

  1. I recently purchased the Soap and Glory body wash, and it's really creamy on the skin! And smells heavenly, lovely post :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm desperate to try the body wash,it seems to have really good reviews:)
      thankyou!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, would love to try some more Soap and Glory products for myself :) And that NARS eyeshadow is gorgeous! The names of products always sells it for me too, sometimes I end up chosing between products just based on the name haha.
    beautysplash
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I desperately need to buy some more Soap and Glory, literally LOVE all their products! I lovee Nars, especially all the eye shadows, they're all so pretty, it's hard too choose which one I like best! Check out the Nars website if you haven't already :)
      xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx