Thursday 4 April 2013

Get the Bohemian look!

Summer, the festival season, is rapidly approaching (hallelujah!) If you are like me and are looking for a new look this summer then look no further than the bohemian (boho) look! 

Vanessa Hudgens (you know her, she's in Spring Breakers... I soo wanna see this film!) rocks the boho look nearly everywhere she goes! 





This look is 100% Vanessa Hudgens inspired.
I love this chilled out, summery look and I'm desperate to give it a go! So here's a lil' post for y'all if you, like me, are looking for a new summer look. You never know the Boho look could be perfect for you!

When researching the boho style there was about a zillion shops I could've gone to, so I've limited my recommended boho clothes to just one shop, Topshop. Obviously the clothes I have recommended are just to give you some idea/inspiration for boho clothes and Topshop is a great place to start... (aside from being a bit on the pricey side!) 

Clothing

 Boho style clothing is all about the tie dyes, floaty skirts and maxi dresses- perfect for summer and festival go-ers! To check out Topshop's 'festival' range click here.

Accessories/Shoes 

Accessories are vital if your choosing to go boho. I am a complete jewelry addict!- I think it completes an outfit (especially if it's sparkly!) In case you didn't spot, the bag in this picture matches one of the dresses in the 'clothing' picture, so if you want to be really coordinated then why not purchase both!?

And lastly, hair. Hair is really simple, just a flowery headband will finish the boho look.


I haven't included the prices or names of these items as if you go to my 'Wantworthy' list all these products, their price and any info will be on there: http://www.wantworthy.com/laurakingston/groups/Boho%20blog%20post

I hope this post has given you some bohemian inspiration for the summer :)
Not long to go till summer now!

38 comments:

  1. Love Vanessa Hudgens styles ans he's gorgeous!

    I would love for you to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is- I'm jealous haha!
      Sure, I'll check out your blog now :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comment and following my blog. Follow you now on GFC under name Cassandra L.M. Keep in touch!!

      www.wear2day.com

      Delete
  2. I always look forward to the time of year when I can FINALLY wear my beloved sandals. I'm such a sucker for the boho look...mainly because of how well Vanessa Hudgens does it. Her Coachella outfits are always so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, same, I think fashion is sooo much better in the summer! She does, he Coachella outfits are amazing!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I loveee her style
    Boho all the way
    Thanks for your comment, I'm following now! Your turn :*
    xo

    http://withlov32012.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! Love Vanessa Hudgens!!
    Maybe you can check out my blog, and if you'd like we could follow each other :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Vanessa Hudgens' boho style rocks!

    Wanna follow each other? I'm following you right now x

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, im sooo in love with her style!
      Thankyou so much for the follow <3
      xx

      Delete
  6. i like the second photo <3

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought I'dd be in the boho style but I kind of fell for it haha:D
    I like the first 2 outfits, great post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!- it was Vanessa Hudgens who inspired me to try it!
      Thankyou!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Nice blog you have :)
    Follow me via GFC and facebook and I will follow You back !
    kisses Inna ;*

    http://innascorner.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Innas-Corner/585479918138284?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first 2 outfits!
    I've never really tried the boho style, I don't think I'd be able to pull it off, but these looks are amazing!

    20% Off Shoes at Dorothy Perkins
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style inspiration picks :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm all over the boho look! Really want to get some more floaty skirts for summer and the jewellry you've featured is all gorgeous!!! Love your blog miss, now following! If you're ever passing through mine do say hi or follow if you like it! :)

    lots of love, Megan from littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, i love floaty skirts, my fave thing about the boho look! I'm glad you like! Thankyou! I'll definitely go and check out your blog :)
      xx

      Delete
  12. Ahh I love Vanessa's style and your picks are fab! Love the bohemian trend so much, it's perfect for spring and summer! ((:

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Same, shes such a style inspiration!
      xx

      Delete
  13. Love boho chic!

    Just to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :)
    Get your award here: http://graciiousme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Unfortunately I have already done the Liebster Award but thankyou so much anyway! :)
      xx

      Delete
  14. I love the Bohemian look! Lovely blog! Now following, you can check out my blog and follow back via GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute post! :)
    Have a lovely day! :)
    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the boohoo style very chic x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so cute, I love this style! especially those sunnies I must get myself a pair like that haha! newly followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the boho look. Love dressing like it when summer comes :)

    Nice blog

    Laura xx

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx