Thursday 1 August 2013

Somerset Holiday Diary ~ Day1| Summer Evening Sunset

I am currently on holiday in Somerset, as an only child bordem creeps in very easily on family holiday as there is only the three of us, mum, dad and moi. To curb some holiday bordem I thought I would blog a lil holiday diary of each day i'm in Somerset. I still wanted to incorporate a bit of fashion and beauty into these Somerset Diary posts so I'll be posting holiday outfit/makeup ideas for each day to hopefully give you some summer fashion inspiration.

~ ~ ~

The weather today has been a complete contrast to yesterdays! Today has been 29 degrees (which is a near miracle for English weather!) Haven't done too much today, just spent my time working my way through the book 'Birdsong', which, don't get me wrong, is a great book, however is seeming never ending at the moment! (My mum is desperately trying to convert me into a lover of literature.) 

As posting photos of me reading a book doesn't make for too much of an inspiring blog post, I decided to photograph the sunset as the evenings are really beautiful here in the idyllic Somerset countryside. 



Blouse: Topshop






Here is my outfit inspiration for a hot summers day of doing nothing...

insp: Brandy Melville
I love this Brandy Melville inspired outfit as it's comfy, cool and still fashionable!


Dungarees are also a really good idea! These are £29.99 from New Look and I am definitely buying these haha!

As for makeup I think minimal is best for these kind of days. 

Today I wore:
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara
Revlon Lip Butter in 'Tutti Frutti'
Topshop Blusher in 'Morning Dew'
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer

Hope you've enjoyed my first Somerset diary post! Let me know if you like these style posts in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx