Tuesday 6 August 2013

School Bag Beauty Essentials!

I have been watching/reading a lot of back to school series recently! Therefore, I thought I should jump on the band wagon and give some school inspired posts a go!

Here are some of my school bag beauty essentials... (so basically everything besides books, folders and stationary! haha)

1) Deodorant!!!
Deodorant is a must, especially if you play sports or have gym! Personally, my favourite kinds of deodorants are ones that smell fresh and not too much like your typical deodorant smell. 
If you rather have an aerosol deodorant I recommend:
Dove GoFresh Pomegranate Verbena Deodorant

I you prefer roll on deodorant (I personally do) I really like:
Dove Beauty Finish roll on Deodorant
I love this deodorant, it smells really fresh and almost like a perfume!

2) Lip Balm
Lip balms are great for a quick moisture boost but they also add a subtle tint to your lips. Here are a few of my faves!
Soap and Glory 'A Great Kisser'
Balmi Raspberry Lip Balm- A cheaper alternative to the 'Esos' lip balms
Vaseline Rosy Lips (my personal favourites)

3) Concealer
Concealer is a must, especially if you are tired and then under circles start emerging! 
Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer


 4) Dry Shampoo
Dry shampoo also comes in very handy after PE and also adds a bit of volume to your hair!
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry 'Flirty and Cheeky'

5) Hair Ties

The Twist Band- Tie Dye
These hair ties are much better for your hair than a normal elastic tie. They also look really pretty worn on your wrist as well if you want to add a bit of pizazz to a dull school uniform!

6) Mascara
Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara
A cheap mascara is perfect to carry around in your school bag, just to add some extra volume and definition to you eyes when your mascara starts to come off during the day. 

What's your school bag essentials?



3 comments:

  1. I agree with all these essentials! The other things I have to have in my bag are some hand wipes and hand sanitizer because i'm a bit of a hygiene freak when It comes to public places so I always like to have something at the ready :) x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I forgot about hand wipes haha, they come in very handy!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah - concealer I always have it in my bag! :)
    elliemaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx