Monday 5 August 2013

Somerset Diary day 4 ~ Alfie

Alfie is on holiday with us! I now think that I'm officially a crazy cat lady as I holiday with my cat! I just can't bear to leave him home alone for 3 weeks though! Luckily he is settling into country life very nicely...



A day of chilling and wandering around a little Somerset village... oh and reading... A LOT of reading.

Outfit
Today has been pretty chilly and I have, in general, just been lazing around... here's an outfit idea for a lazy day...

Leggings: Topshop..I love these, they look like jeans but are actually leggings. Much more comfortable!
Top: Miss Selfridge.. I'm loving cut-out-shoulder tshirts at the moment!
Shoes: Topshop..Can never go wrong with comfy pumps!
Hair Ties: The Twist Band.. these look awesome as bracelets and are much better for you hair than a normal hair elastic!

What's your favourite chill day outfit?


2 comments:

  1. Shes adorable :) I am such a cat person!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx