Sunday 18 August 2013

Back to School Makeup Tutorial

Depending on how strict your school is, or how old you are, you may be allowed to wear quite a bit of makeup or hardly any. This tutorial is a very natural everyday look and I think it would be perfect for school!


Step 1.
Apply the BB cream all over your face. Simples. I think BB cream is great to wear to school as it's a lot lighter than foundation and gives a more natural look whilst still concealing any blemishes or under eye circles. The BB Cream I used is the MUA BB Cream, it's not my favourite BB Cream but is great if your on a budget and conceals really well.

Step 2. Eyes!


This is the Clinique eyeshadow palette. It has a subtle shimmer to it and comes with instructions if you are unsure of how to apply. 


Here I have also applied Rimmel London Day 2 Night mascara. I used the 'night' end for the upper lashes and the 'day' end for the lower lashes. 

Sorry about the chipped nail varnish haha!
Step 3. Lips
For school I think applying a bright lipstick is way to bold, so a subtle or dark rose coloured lipstick is perfect!

Nars 'Dolce Vita'


It's really subtle with just a hint of colour.

Step 4. Powder
If your prone to oily skin applying a powder will prevent you from getting shiny skin throughout the day.

Another good drugstore powder is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

And VOILA! Your all ready for school!


A massive thanks to my friend for being my model!







2 comments:

  1. The makeup is awesome! Light and natural! :) Thanks a lot for this tutorial. ♥

    http://elliemaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx