Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Favourites!

I have been loving a couple of bits and bobs this month, so I thought I'd share with you my faves!

Makeup
Not too many makeup faves this month as I haven't really tried out different makeup brands etc. However, I have been re-loving some old products.


Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters in 'Tutti Frutti'
These lip butters are really moisturizing and give a really nice pop of colour to the lips as well as a glossy finish. I'm desperate to go back and try out more colours in this collection!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I know, same old same old! The Wake Me Up foundation is an extremely popular choice, however I have been especially loving it lately and I've been using it almost every day! 


Nail Varnish


Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in 'Blueberry'
I've heard so many good things about Gelly nail varnishes. I have serious trouble with nail varnish, I normally chip it within an hour of painting my nails, ridiculous I know! These Gelly nail varnishes last for ages and don't chip easy either. I'm definitely sticking to mainly Gelly nail varnish from now on!


Essie Limited Edition Summer Nail Varnish in 'Sunday Funday'
Every single colour in this collection was stunning and if they weren't so pricey I would of bought every colour there and then! It's a stunning bubble gum pink colour with really pretty sparkly shimmers in it. Very summery!

Foodie Faves

Oreos

Omg, I have an unhealthy obsession with Oreos! I literally can't stop eating them it's crazy haha! I wish the UK sold all the different flavours! If I go to America I know what I'm bringing back in my suitcase!

Raspberry Milkshakes
In my garden we grow raspberries and this year there has been a TON of them! Seriously, my freezer is filled to the brim with raspberries! I've been making use of the vast raspberry collection in many different tasty ways. My favourite, however, is raspberry milkshake, it just tastes soo darn good! (especially if you dunk Oreos in it!) Maybe I'll do a short recipe blog post on my version of a raspberry milkshake!

So there you have it, my monthly faves! What have you been loving this month? Are any of your favourites the same as mine?











2 comments:

  1. I love your faves! I haven't done mine yet, but soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx