Sunday 18 November 2012

Volumized Hair

Today I thought I'd share with y'all how I get easy volumized hair without spending a fortune!

I love the volumized hair look however my hair is incredibly difficult to volumize but I think I may have figured a way to keep my hair looking big and bouffoned for a day!

1. Bun in Bed

Okay, I know the title 'Bun in Bed' has to be the weirdest EVER but hey ho :) So what I mean by 'bun in bed' is before you go to bed, tie your hair in a bun that sits on top of your head and sleep with it like that all night. 

2. Hairspray

When you wake up in the morning take your bun out, give your hair a quick brush (but not too much) and then put your head between your knees and hairspray the underneath of your hair as much as you want until your sure the volume-mosity will stay. For this I use 'Tony and Guy Firm Hold Hairspray' for £6.39. This hairspray is great and doesn't make your hair feel too hard and dry. It also smells pretty good for hairspray!

So they are my tips on how to get Volumized Hair! Let me know in the comments section if you can recommend any other good hairsprays!


Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx