Sunday 16 June 2013

Makeup, Topshop and Yankee Candle Haul!

Hey Guys!

Feels like ages since I've done a haul!

These are all a few items that I have purchased over the past couple of months.. (it's not very many lol!)


Natural Collection eyeshadow in 'Barley' and 'Crushed Walnut.' These eyeshadows are about 1.45 each and they are pretty good bearing in mind how cheap they are. I'm impressed!


Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo- I've finally jumped on the Color Tattoo band wagon! I've heard sooo many great reviews of these I just had to try one for myself! I'm now totally in love with them! It's so sparkly and does indeed stay on for 24hrs. I can't wait to buy more colours!


Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer- I have serious trouble finding a concealer that'll properly cover my annoying hereditary dark circles. This concealer is brilliant! It doubles up as a highlighter, so it also looks good on your brow bone and cheek bones. It has a really lightening effect and really brightens the under eye area.


Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara- I briefly mentioned this in my 'Prom' post a while back. I LOVE Maybelline mascaras, all of the ones I have tried are so good! This mascara doesn't clump much and doesn't smudge easily. Pretty perfect really.



Pink Sands Yankee Candle- I'm going through a candle loving phase. Yankee Candles are probably the best kind of candles, I love all the different smells, especially the food smells or the summery smells. Pink Sands is definitely my favourite. I have no clue how to describe the smell but it kind of smells like roses and something tropical (really great description, I know.) Next time you pass by some Yankee Candles be sure to stop by and have a whiff of this one!


And finally my Topshop Tee! I have a crazy obsession with cats, they're fab. I love this tshirt it's great to dress up or dress down. Plus it has a cute cat on it.





1 comment:

  1. OMG, amazing haul! I love this T-shirt so much! ♥♥♥
    And now I'm gonna buy this concealer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx