Monday 24 June 2013

I found some fairy dust...

I was having a mosey around Cornwall this weekend, when I came across the cutest shop which sold 'fairy dust.' It was too cute to resist taking a picture.
I'm one of those mystical believing type people. By that I mean, I would quite happily believe in fairies and all those mystical type creatures. I'm also one of those fools who would actually go into this shop and buy the fairy dust, even though, unfortunately, it's just a pot of glitter.
However, I love the thought of fairy dust and all things mystical. In the back of my mind I kind of wish fairies were real. When I was younger I used to believe that mystical creatures lived in toadstools. Oh the blissfulness of ignorance.



Can you spot the fairy dust?



 Did you used to believe in all things mystical when you were younger? Or do you still?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx