Friday 16 February 2018

Lifestyle // Romantic Night In

A few days ago was Valentines Day aka. Love Day. I have always been a fan of valentines day, even when I was single and it became Galentines Day (a day celebrated with girl friends, where you'd buy each other chocolates and prosecco).

This year however I had a valentine! Due to it falling midweek this year and being poor students, we decided to stay in and have a romantic dinner. We lit about 50000 candles, turned on all the fairy lights in the flat (which is A LOT) and put on Chill FM (optimal music to create a romantic atmosphere). My boyfriend was in charge of the main - he opted for Salmon Teriyaki (YUM!) and I was in charge of dessert - white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake (also YUM!) So I thought I would share a few pics of my V-Day night with you all, plus a little outfit inspo.



I chose to wear all red to get into the Valentines spirit, with thigh highs and lace to add a little bit of sexiness.

(Excuse the toilet rolls in the background!)
Bodysuit with built in choker - ASOS
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Thigh Highs - Primark
Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss 107
Salmon Teriyaki


White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake (made by me!)

I'll be doing a post about how to make the white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake recipe next, so stay tuned if you fancy giving it a go! I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx