Sunday 25 September 2016

Magic Lipstick!


So a few weeks back I received a little gift. It was a lipstick by the brand in the shade 'Frog Prince.' I had never heard of this brand before so was very excited to try it! The lipstick is in this lovely illustrated box with the message; 'you have to kiss a lot of frogs to finally find your prince.' (Personally I have always loved this quote.) 

When you open the lipstick it is a very very scary shade of GREEN! However, when applied to the lips, it first comes out clear then gradually (in about 2 seconds) turns your lips a lovely natural shade of pink. A perfect shade for summer. 



This lipstick is now a fave of mine and a staple in my makeup bag. It goes with any look and its especially great if you're having a 'no makeup' day but want to add a bit of colour to your face. It is very moisturising and feels lovely and soft on the lips. It also stays on for HOURS. This lipstick is officially kiss-proof. Also perfect if you're going to a party or on a night out and don't want to have to keep re-applying lipstick every 5 minutes, because we all know how hard it is to apply lippy when slightly tipsy! 

So, this magic lipstick (as I like to call it) costs £22, which I think would be classed as a higher end product. Personally, I think it's worth every penny as I use this nearly everyday. I'm in love with colour, such a pretty shade of pink with a soft and moisturising feel to it.

I have also heard 'Lipstick Queen' has released blusher version of 'Frog Prince' which I can't wait to try out!

Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx