Tuesday 28 May 2013

'Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream' Review



Hello Lovelies!

Due to my hereditary dark circles under my eyes, I decided to *finally* do something about them, as piling a heap of concealer onto my under eye area everyday was becoming slightly wearing. 

I have tried the 'Good Things Face Wipes' before. They smelt heavenly but irritated my skin and the smell went to a kind of stale raspberry smell after a couple of weeks. 

Not having much luck with the face wipes I decided to chance it and purchase the 'Good Things Eye Cream'. 
On the back of the pack it says to apply every morning and night, which I have been doing for the past few weeks. Besides the product smelling, once again, heavenly, I haven't noticed much of a difference. I have read some other really good reviews about this product, and I think it is a good product as I have noticed a slight difference. 

Despite some negativity I have found this product very soothing on my under eye area and I has reduced puffiness, just not dark circles. 

I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking to get rid of puffy under eye area, but not to combat dark circles. 

'Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream' is £5.99 which is a pretty good price me thinks. 

I hope you've found my review helpful! Let me know in the comments your experience of this product and any under eye creams you have loved/hated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! It's very much appreciated!
xx